Proudly Serving the People of South Carolina
Personal injuries sustained in negligence-based accidents can sideline you for days, weeks, months, or even longer. Whether caused by a motor vehicle accident or in some other circumstances, your main focus in the aftermath should be on your recovery. Dealing with the legalities of an insurance claim can be frustrating and overwhelming at a time when you are vulnerable. Moreover, these companies have their own agenda of paying out as little as possible on liability claims. This means you need a skilled lawyer on your side who can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
At the Law Office of Patrick C. Sharpe, LLC, our Columbia personal injury attorney is ready to fight for you after an accident. We know how to navigate the civil court system skillfully, aggressively negotiate for a maximum settlement, or fight for you, if necessary, at trial. Our firm brings industry insight combined with staunch advocacy in pursuing the full value of the losses and damages you have suffered.
Discuss your case in a free consultation with our Columbia personal injury attorney at the Law Office of Patrick C. Sharpe, LLC for advice and guidance. We can be reached online or at (803) 721-4615.
Personal injuries can occur in many ways, such as:
- Car, truck, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents.
- Medical malpractice in which doctors, nurses, and other health care professionals have made errors.
- Dangerous and defective products, such as pharmaceuticals, cars and their parts, household appliances and goods, and more.
- Nursing home abuse in which residents have suffered physical or medical neglect or abuse, such as bedsores, malnutrition, and more.
- Wrongful death, in which negligence or deliberate intent led to the death of the victim.
Whatever the circumstances, all personal injury claims are based on the fact the other party owed you a duty of care that was breached and led to your injuries. As a result, you may be entitled to the following compensation:
- Your past and predicted future medical expenses
- Your loss of income or wages
- Your property damage, such as to a vehicle
- Your pain and suffering
- Your emotional distress
- Any other damages that are related to your injuries
The Law Office of Patrick C. Sharpe, LLC can handle almost every aspect of your injury case while you focus on your recovery and putting your life back together.
We can help in the following ways:
- We will gather all evidence needed to support your case
- We will work to establish fault
- We will calculate the full value of all of your losses and damages
- We will negotiate with the insurance company for the highest settlement amount
- We will make sure your portion of fault is assessed fairly
- We will fully prepare your case for court appearances and represent you in seeking the best possible outcome
Personal injury claims generally involve dealing with insurance companies. These companies are notorious for offering quick settlements for far less than your claim is worth and engaging in other tactics designed to protect their profitability at your expense.
Don’t let an insurance company take advantage of you at a time when you are vulnerable. Our attorney knows how to stand up to their corporate interests and will tenaciously fight for you from start to finish.
He kept me informed about all of my options as well as ensured I received the best results.- Andre B.